mission / purpose
- unclear. what is vorstellen suppose to be?
- is it a tool or a plattform?
- just flexing your intellectual muscle? boring.
- are the users part of a collective or guests on the platform
- is the purpose to become literate in the tool?
- approach on operators and operations is facilitating not about who is doing what but rather what is becoming?
- should have many ways to use it. nobody cares about the media is the message.
- allows to create websites / content / communities differently.
- dont compare it to social media
- lacks tools to style content without CSS knowledge
- lacks tools to adjust media files
- current relationship management is too limited
- can not "inline" answer/quote to content elements, only whole fragments.
- embedding of pdfs
- content is difficult to discover
- control the visibility of my fragments
- channels or rooms, set the context in which my fragments exist.
- visualisation of the content, forks, tree
- little motivation to "answer" later
- no notifications when somebody replied
- it's not possible to set a context. "it needs rooms"
- fragments are never finished, no motivation to read them now
- data sovereignty is unclear.
- how long it will last?
- persistance is important.
- we have to unlearn contemporary structures. its hard but valuable.
- impressum. get rid of footer
- noise vs information ratio.